Complete the KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey on www.mykfcexperience.com to redeem an offer by entering the Survey Code located on your receipt.
How to take the KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey?
- Open a browser and type www.mykfcexperience.com in the address bar.
- Enter the 17-digit survey code and time of visit as printed on the receipt and click on Start.
- Select your order type; Drive-thru, Dine-in, Carry out.
- The KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey will now start and you will be asked different questions regarding your visit to the restaurant such as how was your overall experience, the taste of the food, the cleanliness of the restaurant, the friendliness of the staff, etc.
- Write a few lines about your overall experience at the restaurant.
- You will be then asked a few questions about the products that you ordered and then a few more questions about the service afterward.
- In the end, write your contact information including your First Name, Last Name, and Email Address.
- The validation code will be now shown on the screen. Write down the validation code in the space given at the receipt. Take the receipt with the validation code written on it on your next visit to redeem the offer.
- The survey must be taken within 7 days of the purchase. (Check receipt to confirm the time period)
- The redeem code is valid for 30 days after taking the survey.
- The offer is non-transferable and non-compensatable.
- The limit is 1 redemption per guest.
- The receipt with the validation code written on it is required to redeem the offer and bring your receipt to redeem in-store.
KFC is an American-based international fast-food restaurant that is currently headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky. It was founded by Colonel Harland Sanders in 1952. It is the world’s second-largest restaurant chain after McDonald’s. As of 2019, KFC has more than 23,000 outlets in more than 150 countries around the world. KFC specializes in chicken products and its fried chicken pieces are famous all over the world.