Complete the Chick-fil-A Customer Experience Survey on www.mycfavisit.com to redeem an offer by entering the Serial Number located on your receipt.
How to take Chick-fil-A’s Customer Satisfaction Survey?
- Open a browser and type www.mycfavisit.com in the address bar.
- Enter the 22-digit serial number that is printed on your Chick-fil-A receipt and click on Start.
- Select your visit type; Drive-thru, Dine-in, Carry out.
- The customer satisfaction survey will now begin and you will be asked to rate different aspects of your visit to the restaurant such as overall experience, the service that you received, the cleanliness of the restaurant, the taste of the food, and the quality of the food, etc.
- You will be now asked to write a few lines about your visit according to your satisfaction level.
- You will be then asked about the items you ordered and the quality of the items you received.
- Once you are done rating everything, you will be asked several other questions regarding the restaurant.
- In the end, enter your email address so that you can receive the validation code for a free sandwich.
- After the survey ends, the validation code for a free sandwich will be sent to your email address within 24 hours. Write down the validation code in the space provided on the receipt.
- MyCfaVisit participation is only valid for the residents of the US only.
- The participant must be at least 18 years or older at the time of entry.
- The purchase receipt validity is 2 days after the purchase and you must complete the survey within 2 days of your visits, otherwise, the serial number will be expired.
- To redeem the free sandwich, take your receipt along with the validation code written on it to the Chick-fil-A restaurant.
Chick-fil-A is an American-based fast-food restaurant chain that specializes in chicken sandwiches. The company was founded in 1946 and is currently headquartered in College Park, Georgia. The company serves breakfast before changing over to its lunch and dinner menu. Chick-fil-A has over 2800 restaurants all across the US. The company also operates in Canada and used to have restaurants in the UK and South Africa.