Complete the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey on www.KrogerFeedback.com to redeem an offer by entering the Entry ID located on your receipt.
How to take Kroger’s Customer Satisfaction Survey?
- Open a browser and type www.krogerfeedback.com in the address bar.
- Enter the date of visit, time of visit, and 15-digit Entry ID as printed on the receipt and click on Start.
- You will be asked for confirmation for the store that you visited.
- The customer satisfaction survey will now start and you will be asked different questions regarding your visit to the store such as what did you buy, how was your overall experience, the friendliness of the employees, the overall prices compared to other stores, the wait to check out and several other questions about the store.
- You will also be asked about different departments at the store such as the produce department, the dairy department, the deli department, the bakery department, etc.
- After answering all the questions, you will be asked to write a few words about your visit and experience.
- If you want to make any additional comments about any department then you can choose to do so.
- According to the sweepstakes rules, customers that take part in the survey will receive 50 fuel points loaded into their loyalty card account. You can enter your loyalty card number or alternate ID to receive 50 fuel points.
- The last step is to provide contact information such as name, address, city, state, phone number, email address, etc.
- After you are done with the survey, you will be entered into the sweepstakes and will be notified by mail if you are one of the lucky winners.
- Kroger Survey Sweepstakes is valid for the residents of the US only.
- The participant must be at least 18 years or older at the time of entry.
- The limit is 1 entry per person per entry period.
- In each survey period, there will be 1 grand prize worth $5000 in Kroger Gift Cards making a total of 6 grand prizes to be won.
- In each survey period, there will be 100 first prizes worth $100 in Kroger Gift Cards making a total of 600 first prizes to be won.
- The limit is 1 prize per person/household during the survey period.
- Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified via email and/or phone and will be required to sign & release the following within 7 days; an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Waiver, an IRS W-9 Form, and a Publicity Release (where allowable).
- Potential First Prize winners will be notified via email and will be required to confirm their mailing address within 48 hours via a return email.
- Prizes will be sent to the address on the entry form or the new address provided via email within 4-6 weeks after verification.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash, non-assignable and non-transferable.
Kroger is an American-based retail company that operates supermarkets and departmental stores throughout the US either directly or through its subsidiaries. It was founded in 1883 in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is the largest supermarket chain in the US by revenue and the third-largest general retailer after Walmart and Amazon. Kroger has nearly 2,800 stores in 35 different states across the US that including hypermarkets, supermarkets, superstores, departmental stores, and jewelry stores.