Complete the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey on DGCustomerFirst.com to redeem an offer by entering the time and Survey Code located on your receipt.
How to take the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey?
- Open a browser and type www.dgcustomerfirst.com in the address bar.
- Enter the time of visit, store number, and 15-digit survey code as printed on the receipt and click on Start.
- The customer satisfaction survey will now begin and you will be asked to rate different aspects of your visit to the store such as overall experience, the selection of products, the availability of assistance, the friendliness of employees, the speed and ease of checkout, etc.
- You will also be asked to rate several other aspects of the store and employees.
- Once you are done rating everything, you will be asked to write a few words about the store and how did your visit go.
- In the end, you will be asked for some information which includes your name, phone number, and email address.
- After you are done with the survey, you will be entered into the sweepstakes and will be notified if you are one of the lucky winners.
- DGCustomerFirst participation is valid for the residents of the US only.
- The participant must be at least 18 years or older at the time of entry.
- The limit is 1 entry per person per entry period.
- Potential winners will be contacted by the Administrator via e-mail or phone call and will be required to provide their complete mailing addresses within 3 days.
- A total of 520 prizes will be distributed and during each entry period, 10 lucky winners will be selected randomly.
About Dollar General
Dollar General is an American-based chain of variety stores that is headquartered in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. The company was started in 1939 as a family-owned business and in 1968 the company went public. Dollar General has over 18,000 stores all over the US. It is one of the most profitable stores in rural areas of the US, earning more than $27 billion in profits in 2019.