Complete the My BURGER KING® Experience Survey on www.mybkexperience.com to redeem an offer by entering the Survey Code located on your receipt.
How to take the My Burger King Experience Survey?
- Open a browser and type www.mybkexperience.com in the address bar.
- Enter the restaurant number located at the top of the receipt and click on Next.
- Enter the 21-digit survey code located on the receipt and click on Start.
- Select your order type; Drive-thru, Dine-in, Carry out.
- The Burger King Experience survey will now begin and you will be asked to rate different aspects of your visit to the restaurant such as overall experience, the speed of the service, the cleanliness of the restaurant, the taste of the food, the temperature of the food, and the quality of the food, etc.
- You will be asked several other questions regarding your visit and how did you find the services that you received.
- You will be then asked about the items you ordered and your satisfaction with the quality of the items you received.
- After this, you will be asked to write a few lines about your overall visit and how was your experience with the restaurant.
- The survey will be now completed and you will see a validation code on the screen. Write the validation code on the receipt and present it during the next visit to redeem the offer.
- The participant must be at least 18 years or older at the time of entry.
- Make sure that you have the receipt with the validation code written on it when you go to redeem the offer.
- The offer can be redeemed within a time period of 30 days.
- The limit is only one survey per household during a 14-day period.
About Burger King
Burger King is an American-based international fast-food restaurant chain that was founded in 1953 in Florida. The company is headquartered in Miami-Dade County, Florida, and is the world’s second-largest hamburger fast-food chain only second to McDonald’s. The signature product of Burger King is its Whopper Sandwich. As of 2019, Burger King has over 18,000 outlets in more than 100 countries around the world.