Complete the McDonald’s Food for Thoughts Survey on www.mcdfoodforthoughts.com to redeem an offer by entering the Survey Code on your receipt.
How to take McDonald’s Food For Thoughts Survey?
- Open a browser and type www.mcdfoodforthoughts.com in the address bar.
- Enter the 12-digit code located at the top of your McDonald’s receipt and also the amount you spent. Click on Start.
- Select your visit type; Eat in, Takeaway, Home Delivery.
- The food for thoughts customer satisfaction survey will now begin and you will be asked to rate your visit to the restaurant by rating different aspects of your visit such as the quality of the food, the speed of service, the cleanliness, the accuracy of the order, and several other things.
- Once you are done rating your visit, you will have to select the items that you ordered on your visit.
- After this, several other questions regarding the quality of the food and service will be asked and you will have to rate them according to your personal experience.
- After you are done with the survey, an offer code will be shown on the screen. Write the offer code in the space provided at the top of your McDonald’s receipt.
McDonald’s Food For Thoughts Rules
- This offer is valid for the residents of the UK and the Republic Of Ireland only.
- You must be 16 years or older to participate in this offer.
- The UK Customers; will receive a voucher for one Big Mac or Filet-o-Fish or Vegetable Deluxe and one Medium Fries or a Side Salad for £1.99 on a single order after completing the Food For Thoughts survey.
- The Republic Of Ireland Customers; will receive a validation code to redeem one Big Mac or Vegetable Deluxe and one Medium Fries for €3.90 on a single order after completing the Food For Thoughts survey.
- The survey must be completed within 60 days of receiving a receipt with the Food For Thoughts survey participation code.
- This offer is one-time use per eligible customer only.
- The offer is served before 5 am and after 11 am. (Subject to participating restaurant’s opening hours)
- The offer is subject to availability and no cash or other alternative is available as compensation.
- The receipt with the offer code written on it should be brought to redeem the offer.
McDonald’s is an American-based multinational fast food restaurant chain that was founded in 1940 in California by the McDonald brothers, Richard and Maurice McDonald. It is the world’s largest restaurant chain by revenue and is famous all over the world for its hamburgers, especially its iconic Big Macs. The company is currently headquartered in Chicago and operates over 30,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries across the world.