Complete the Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey on www.TalkToWendys.com to redeem an offer by entering the information located on your receipt.
How to take the Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey?
- Open a browser and type www.talktowendys.com in the address bar.
- Enter the restaurant number, date of visit, and time of visit, as printed on the receipt, and click on Start.
- Select your order type; Dine-in, Carry out, Drive-thru, or Delivery.
- The customer satisfaction survey will now start and you will be asked to rate your overall satisfaction with your experience at Wendy’s restaurant along with several other aspects of the restaurant such as the friendliness of the staff, the cleanliness of the restaurant, the taste of your food, the speed of service, etc.
- If you faced any problems during your visit to the restaurant then you can let them know through the survey.
- You will be now asked to write a few lines about your Wendy’s experience.
- After this, you will be then asked about the items you ordered and the quality of the items you received.
- In the end, you will be asked some final questions for classification purposes only.
- After you are done with the survey, you will see the validation code on the screen. Write down the validation code on your receipt. You can redeem the offer during your next visit to that Wendy’s restaurant.
- The participant must be at least 18 years old at the time of participation.
- The receipt must not be older than 7 days to be able to participate in the survey.
- Only one entry is allowed per receipt.
- Make sure that you have the receipt with the validation code written on it when you go to redeem the offer.
Wendy’s is an America-based international fast food restaurant chain that was founded back in 1969 in Columbus, Ohio, and is currently headquartered in Dublin, Ohio. It is the world’s third-largest hamburger fast-food chain, coming being Burger King and McDonald’s. Wendy’s is known for its square hamburgers, sea salt fries, and Frosty ice cream. There are more than 6700 Wendy’s outlets around the world out of which the majority are franchised.